We collect valid evidence for business managers, executives or associates who are confronted with fraud. We search for the truth through the objective determination of facts and events. Common research assignments:
- A commercial employee makes a lot of overtime without a clearly identifiable reason.
- A staff member visits places and regions that have nothing to do with his job.
- A senior employee is regularly unauthorized absent and works for another employer in the same industry.
- A laborer misuses company resources, to develop his own illegal trade.
Investigation on disloyal competition, scams, misuse of trust, theft, handling (of stolen goods or documents), slander and oral defamation.
- A staff member is planning to leave the company and signs a non-compete agreement. After leaving his job, he violates the non-compete clause and spreads false rumors about your company.
- A swindler (“fence”) or third party sells your corporate assets on the black market, at a bargain price.
- An employee is involved in excessive expenditure of company credit cards and accounting fraud.
- Someone misappropriates trade secrets and provides confidential or inaccurate information to competitors and customers. As a result, there is a falling turnover and a breach of confidence.
Investigation on workplace violence of any kind, for example discrimination, harassment or bullying.
- There is a case of subtle, nonverbal workplace harassment in your company. Loyal employees lose their motivation.
Please click on the following link for more information: Screening & research.